Dhabas (Roadside Restaurant) are generally the favorite place to eat and try the food for the travelers to have a taste of local food or cuisine. They are mostly situated on Highways and serve the local cuisines. The Dhabas have a proper way of ambiance like mud structures and cots to sit upon, but by the time it’s all changed. But still Dhabas are way better than eating at Restaurants/Hotels. In this Article, we will show you some of the reasons why Eating at Dhaba is better than eating at Restaurants/Hotels. The motive of this Article is promote the Indian Dhabas and show readers the reasons why to eat Dhabas.
1. One can make Noise, laugh loudly and enjoy the meal way better than eating at the Restaurants/Hotels where you are eating your meal in a Pin Drop Silence.
2. If you are at any Hill station, then you just can’t miss eating in Dhaba with Natural Surroundings which surely make your day. In Dhabas, you can experience the natural scenery which makes us feel like that we are in some Heaven.
4. And the best part of Dhabas are that we eat there like we all Indians Naturally eat and do not miss eating with westernized style and trying to show that how sophisticated we are. Chamach (Spoon) kya jaane Haath se Khaane ka Maaza!!!
5. Not just the food of Dhabas has been amazing, but it’s also easy for your pockets too. If you are on any Road trip, then Dhabas are the best money savior for you. The prices are low and the food is so mouth-watering and yummy.
6. Want extra Butter for your Parantha or ghee for Daal? No Problem, just ask them and they will serve you Butter/Ghee much more than you need. We can say that Dhabawalas are seriously the ‘Biggest Dilwale’ of the country.
7. When you are at Dhaba with Friends, then Lassi competition is the tradition which we must have. And a loud burp after Lassi means the competition is completed, then laughing on the funny Lassi Moustaches.