Relish this culinary bliss of banana chocolate cake with following ingredients banana, sweet chocolate chips and milk.
1 1/2 tsp baking powder
1 cup meshed banana
1 1/2 cup all purpose flour
3/4 cup semi sweet chocolate chips
1/2 cup unsalted butter which is melted
1/4 tsp salt
2/3 cup white sugar
1/4 cup milk
- In a large mixing bowl stir together all purpose flour, sugar, salt and baking powder.
- Take another bowl and mix together melted butter milk egg and meshed bananas.
- Now add the banana mixture into the flour mixture until thoroughly blended.
- Be careful not to overmix.
- Add the chocolate chips. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F to 175 degrees C.
- Grease and flour a 9×13 inch pan.
- Pour the batter into the pan and bake it for 32-35 minutes or until the toothpick inserted into it comes out clean.
- When the cake gets baked take out the pan from the oven and let it cool for 10-15 minutes.
- This cake will have some melted chocolate but no crumbs.
Image Source: www.duncanhines.com
You may also try other cakes recipes:
Apple Cake | Almond Cake | Carrot Cake | Chocolate Angel Cake | Chocolate Cherry Cake | Chocolate Coconut Cake | Chocolate Mocha Cake | Chocolate Swiss Roll | Coconut Cake | Coconut Cupcakes | Cornflour Cake | Dundee Cake | Eggless Cake | Fudge Cake | Honey Cake | Marble Cake | Peach Cake | Pineapple Upside Down | Pound Cake | Pumpkin Cake Recipe | Rainbow Cake | Strawberry Cake | Sugarless Cake | Sweet Chocolate Cake | Walnut Palm Cake | Whiskey Cake