- 6 riped Bananas (Kela)
- 3/4 cup Vinegar (Sirka)
- 3 teaspoons Salt (Namak)
- 1/8 teaspoon of Cinnamon powder (Dalchini)
- 2 ground Cloves (Lavang)
- 2 big cardamoms (Elaichi Moti)
- 1/2 teaspoon Red chili pepper (Lal Mirchi)
- 1 1/2 cups of Sugar (Cheeni)
- 4 teaspoons Raisins (Kishmish)
- 4 teaspoons blanched Almond (Badam)
- Peel and chop the bananas.
- Cook it with vinegar and make it to a pulp and then stir it in sugar until it dissolves completely.
- Remove it from the flame. Mix raisins, almonds (slighted into halves), salt, chili powder and ground spices to it.
- Cool it down, stir and pour it into a clean jar and cork tightly.
- Serve after 2 days.
You may Also Try other Chutney Recipes:
Amla Ki Chutney | Apple Mango Chutney | Apricot Chutney | Carrot Chutney | Coconut Chutney | Curd Chutney | Date Chutney | Garlic Chutney | Guava Chutney | Hari Chutney | Lemon Chutney | Mango Chutney | Mint Chutney | Mint Mango Chutney | Mint Tarmarind Chutney | Onion Chutney | Peanut Chutney | Pineapple Chutney | Pumpkin Chutney | Sonth Chutney | South Indian Chutney | Spicy Carrot Chutney | Spicy Pineapple Chutney | Strawberry Raspberry | Sweet Fruit Chutney | Sweet Mango Chutney | Tamarind Chutney | Tomato Chutney | Tomato Garlic Chutney