Bhindi Do Pyaaza has twofold the measure of onions then in any other dish and presented with chapatis. Discover how to get ready bhindi do pyaza or bhindi onion pan fry. The bhindi do pyaza recipe is straightforward.
- 500 gms bhindi (wash and dry and cut in small pieces)
- 300 gms onions (cut it in thin shape)
- 2 tblsp ginger garlic paste
- 1 tsp cumin seeds
- 1/2 tsp turmeric powder
- Squeeze of asafoetida or heeng
- 2 tsp coriander powder
- 1 tsp amchur powder
- 1/2 tsp garam masala
- salt to taste
Step by step instructions to make bhindi do pyaza:
- Heat oil in a wok or kadai.Add cumin seeds and heeng. Give it a chance to splutter.
- Include ginger garlic paste and onions and fry till color becomes golden brown.
- Add bhindi and the various powder spices. Mix well.
- Stir and fry for 15 minutes or till the bhindi is cooked.
- Serve bhindi do pyaza promptly with chapatis.
You May also Try
Bhindi Fry | Bhindi Masala | Bhindi Curry | Bhindi Ka Salan | Dahi Bhindi | Kurkuri Bhindi