Bhindi masala is a primary course dish made with bhindi cooked in spices and presented with chapatis. Learn out how to make bhindi masala Recipe. Hot Indian okra recipe is a fundamental name on any prominent eatery menu.
- 2 pounds bhindi
- 2 onions (slashed)
- 1 tblsp ginger garlic glue
- 1 tblsp coriander powder
- 1 tsp cumin seeds
- 1 tsp red chilly powder
- 1 tsp garam masala powder
- 1 tsp amchur powder
- 1/4 tsp turmeric powder
- salt to taste
Step by step instructions to make bhindi masala:
- Wash and cut bhindi in equal parts.
- Heat oil in a kadai.Add cumin seeds and let it splutter.
- Include slashed onions and ginger garlic paste.Fry till golden brown color comes.
- Presently include cut bhindi with rest off the flavors and blend well.
- Cook it on medium fire and continue blending it ocassionaly so it doesn’t stick at base.
- Continue frying till bhindis are cooked.
- Serve bhindi masala hot with chapatis.