Here’s a delicious, spicy pakora recipe for cheese lovers. Learn how to make cheese pakora.
- 2 cheese cubes
- 1 onion (pyaj)
- 2 green chilly (hari mirch)
- 2 bread slice
- 7-8 curry leaves (meethi neem)
- 1 cup gram flour (besan)
- 1 tsp corn flour
- a pinch baking powder
- a pinch citric acid
- 1/2 tsp salt (namak)
- 1/4 tsp red chilly powder (lal mirch)
- oil for frying
How to make cheese pakora:
- Finely chop hari mirch and pyaj.
- Cut cheese cubes and bread into cubes.
- Mix all the ingredients in besan and make a thick batter using water.
- Heat oil in a pan and deep fry all pakoras until they turn brown.
- Serve them hot with sauce or chutney.
- Enjoy with Family and Friends. 🙂