Here’s a delicious cheese recipe for potato lovers. Learn how to make cheese potato.
- 1 kg potato (alu)
- 8-10 green onion (pyaj)
- 2 tomato (tamatar)
- 15-120 radish leaves (muli patta)
- 1 tbsp spinach (palak)
- 1 tbsp bathwa
- 4 tbsp mustard vegetable (sarson ka sag)
- 1 tsp black pepper powder (kali mirch)
- salt to taste
- 1 tsp poppy seeds (post ke dane)
- 1 cup sour cream (khatti cream)
- 6 tbsp clarified butter (ghee)
- 300 gm cheese
- Peel potato and cut in the center into two halves.
- Finely chop green onions and tomatoes.
- Finely chop radish leaves, spinach, bathua and mustard vegetable.
- Grease the baking tray with ghee and put poppy seeds.
- Now place potatoes from the cut side.
- Bake in a preheated oven for 400 degree Fahrenheit for 1/2 an hour.
- Beat cream and cheese in a container.
- Heat ghee in a pan and fry onions until it turns pink.
- Then add tomatoes, salt and black pepper powder.
- Also add cream and cheese.
- Then add mustard vegetable and fry for a minute.
- Pour this on potatoes and serve hot.
- Enjoy with Family and Friends. 🙂
You may also try other CHEESE Recipes :
Cheese Egg Roll | Cheese Pakora | Cheese Paratha | Cheese Pizza | Cheese Puri | Cheese Rolls | Cheese Tikka Croissant | Chilli Cheese Toast | Mango Cheesecake