Here’s a tempting, cheese recipe loved by children. Learn how to make cheese rolls.
- 1 bread without slices
- 100 gm cheese
- 150 gm butter
How to make cheese rolls:
- Blend 100 gm cooking cheese and 100 gm butter in a container.
- Cut bread lengthwise into slices.
- Apply cheese mixture on each slice and roll it tightly.
- Put toothpick on the corners so that role does not open.
- Now refrigerate it for 15 minutes.
- Now apply butter on it and bake in a preheated oven for 15 minutes.
- Serve them hot.
- Enjoy with Family and Friends. 🙂