- 1/4 cup Mayonnaise
- 2 tbsp Mango chutney
- Lettuce leaves
- 500 gms skinless, boneless Chicken breast halves
- 1/4 cup Coriander leaves, cut
- 3 Celery stalks, thinly sliced
- 1/3 cup Curd
- 1 big size Mango, diced
- 2 tbsp sliced Almonds, toasted
- 2 tbsp Lemon juice
- 1/4 tsp ground Black Pepper
- 1 tsp Curry powder
How to make chicken salad with mango:
- Take one tsp salt, enough water to cover the chicken by one inch in a saucepan, add chicken and boil over high flame heat.
- Reduce heat up to low, simmer (boil slowly at low temperature) 8-10 minutes, or until cooked through.
- Cool for about 30 minutes.
- In big size round dish mix curry powder curd, mayonnaise, chutney, lemon juice, pepper, and half tsp salt.
- Drain chicken and sliced into bite size pieces.
- Toss chicken, mango, celery, and coriander with dressing.
- Line platter with lettuce.
- Top with salad, and almonds, if using.
You may try other Mango Recipes –
Chicken In Green Mango | Chicken Mango Rice | Mango Apple Smoothie | Mango Banana Chutney | Mango Bellini | Mango Colada | Mango Cream | Mango Crunch | Mango Curry | Tuna Mango Salad | Mango Sherbet | Mango Souffle | Mango Trifle | Mango Upside Down Cake | Prawn Mango Salad | Raw Mango Salad | Shrimp Mango Salad | Spicy Chicken With Mango | Spicy Mango Shrimp | Mango Salsa | Mango Custard | Mango Frappe | Mango Margarita | Mango Marinated Chicken | Mango Rice | Mango Martini | Mango Mousse | Mango Potato Cucumber Salad | Mango Pudding | Mango Raita
Chat Conversation End