6 Eggs White
1 Chocolate Cake Mix
21 oz Cherry Pie Mix
2 Eggs White
1 1/2 cup Sugar
1/4 tsp Cream of Tartar
1/3 cup Water
1 tsp Vanilla Essence
- In a bowl mix egg whites, chocolate cake mix, cherry pie filling.
- Grease pan and make a layer of flour on it.
- Pour the batter into the pan.
- In a preheated oven bake the pan for 35 – 40 minutes or till the toothpick comes out clean.
- Take the cake out and cool it.
- To make the frosting, mix all the frosting ingredients and pour in a beater, beat for 1 minute.
- Then place this boiler on boiling water and again beat for 7 minutes.
- Remove from heat and beat for 2 minutes on high speed.
- Frost the cool cake with this mixture.
You may also try other cakes recipes:
Apple Cake | Almond Cake | Banana Chocolate Cake | Carrot Cake | Chocolate Angel Cake | Chocolate Coconut Cake | Chocolate Mocha Cake | Chocolate Swiss Roll | Coconut Cake | Coconut Cupcakes | Cornflour Cake | Dundee Cake | Eggless Cake | Fudge Cake | Honey Cake | Marble Cake | Peach Cake | Pineapple Upside Down | Pound Cake | Pumpkin Cake Recipe | Rainbow Cake | Strawberry Cake | Sugarless Cake | Sweet Chocolate Cake | Walnut Palm Cake | Whiskey Cake