Chocolate swiss roll is a culinary delight chocolate in a thick layer of cake and sprinkled with icing sugar.
- 2 eggs
- 1 1/2 oz. flour
- 2 oz. castor sugar
- 1 tspful baking powder
- 1 tblspful warm water
- 1oz. grated sweetened chocolate
- Oil a swiss roll tin, line with greaseproof paper and after that oil the paper well.
- Separate the egg whites from the yolks of the eggs.
- Beat the yolks and the sugar together until the blend is velvety.
- At that point include the warm water, and quickly after that the chocolate.
- Whisk the whites firmly, and include on the other hand with the sieved flour and baking powder, collapsing them in gently.
- Put the blend in the tin and heat in hot oven for around 12 minutes.
- Turn out on to a bit of greaseproof paper very much sprinkled with icing sugar, trim the edges and move it up.
- At that point put it on a shelf to cool.
You may also try other cakes recipes:
Apple Cake | Almond Cake | Banana Chocolate Cake | Carrot Cake | Chocolate Angel Cake | Chocolate Cherry Cake | Chocolate Coconut Cake | Chocolate Mocha Cake | Chocolate Swiss Roll | Coconut Cake | Coconut Cupcakes | Cornflour Cake | Dundee Cake | Eggless Cake | Fudge Cake | Honey Cake | Marble Cake | Peach Cake | Pineapple Upside Down | Pound Cake | Pumpkin Cake Recipe | Rainbow Cake | Strawberry Cake | Sugarless Cake | Sweet Chocolate Cake | Walnut Palm Cake | Whiskey Cake