- 225 gms Khoya
- 225 gms coconut (dry and ground)
- 1 tsp cardamom seeds (ground)
- 1 tbsp ghee
- 2 1/2 cups sugar
- 2 cups water
- 1/2 tsp almonds (grated)
- 1/2 tsp pistachios (grated)
- Mix khoya and coconut and fry them lightly with ghee on a low heat.
- Add cardamom and mix well.
- Prepare one-string syrup by dissolving sugar in the water.
- Now stir the coconut mixture into the syrup.
- Grease the plate and spread the grated nuts on it.
- Spread the prepared evenly over the plate and allow it to cool.
- Now with the knife, cut it into desired shapes.
- Turn them over so that nuts covered part appears on the top.
- Nariyal ki burfi is ready to be served.
- Enjoy with Family and Friends. 🙂
You may also try other Coconut Recipes:
Coconut Rice | Aviyal | Coconut Podi | Coconut Pudding | Chocolate Coconut Cake | Coconut Cake | Coconut Chikki | Mix Vegetables In Coconut Milk | Paneer Coconut Gravy | Coconut Chutney | Coconut Cupcakes | Coconut Chicken Curry | Coconut Custard Halwa | Gujiya | Lauki Coconut Raita | Macchi Ka Salan | Masaledar Nariyal Lauki | Baghare Baigan | Parippu Payasam | South Indian Chutney | Sri Lankan Chicken Curry | Tomato Coconut Soup | Undhiyo | Vangi Ani val | Vegetable Nilgiri Korma | White Pumpkin Kootu | Bharwan Baingan