Treat your taste buds with this simple to make coconut cake recipe. It contains the following ingredients: butter, desiccated coconut and eggs.
- 6 oz. flour
- 3 oz. butter
- 4 oz. castor sugar
- a little milk
- 2 small eggs
- 3 oz. desiccated coconut
- 1 small tspful baking powder
How to prepare Coconut cake:
- Cream the butter and sugar, and add the beaten eggs step by step into it.
- At that point include the flour, baking powder and the coconut and, in end, a little milk.
- Put the blend into a readied cake tin and prepare in a moderate stove for around 75 mins.
- Granish it with grated coconut and icing sugar and serve.
You may also try other cakes recipes:
Apple Cake | Almond Cake | Banana Chocolate Cake | Carrot Cake | Chocolate Angel Cake | Chocolate Cherry Cake | Chocolate Coconut Cake | Chocolate Mocha Cake | Chocolate Swiss Roll | Coconut Cake | Coconut Cupcakes | Cornflour Cake | Dundee Cake | Eggless Cake | Fudge Cake | Honey Cake | Marble Cake | Peach Cake | Pineapple Upside Down | Pound Cake | Pumpkin Cake Recipe | Rainbow Cake | Strawberry Cake | Sugarless Cake | Sweet Chocolate Cake | Walnut Palm Cake | Whiskey Cake