Indian coconut chikki made by cooking coconut with sugar. Learn how to make coconut chikki.
- 400 grams Dry grated coconut (nariyal)
- 150 grams Brown sugar( bhuri cheeni)
- 150 grams Sugar(cheeni)
- 2-3 tbsp. Ghee(tel)
- Take a pan and put ghee.
- When it melts put grated coconut.
- In another pan mix brown sugar, sugar and water and boil.
- When the mixture becomes hard add coconut and mix.
- Take a bit plate with high sides and apply a little oil.
- Pour the mixture in it.
- Cut and let it cool.
- Enjoy with Family and Friends. 🙂
You may also try other Coconut Recipes:
Coconut Rice | Aviyal | Coconut Podi | Coconut Pudding | Chocolate Coconut Cake | Coconut Burfi | Coconut Cake | Mix Vegetables In Coconut Milk | Paneer Coconut Gravy | Coconut Chutney | Coconut Cupcakes | Coconut Chicken Curry | Coconut Custard Halwa | Gujiya | Lauki Coconut Raita | Macchi Ka Salan | Masaledar Nariyal Lauki | Baghare Baigan | Parippu Payasam | South Indian Chutney | Sri Lankan Chicken Curry | Tomato Coconut Soup | Undhiyo | Vangi Ani val | Vegetable Nilgiri Korma | White Pumpkin Kootu | Bharwan Baingan