- 1 1/2 cups coconut (narial) (scraped)
- 1 cup red chillies whole
- 2 tblsp mustard seeds (raai)
- 1/4 cup black gram split (urad dal)
- salt (namak) to taste
- 1/2 tsp asafoetida
- 8 tblsp oil (tel)
- Heat 4 tablespoons of oil and fry the coconut to a reddish brown color and cool it down.
- Heat the remaining oil and fry the dal, chillies and mustard seeds separately, remove it and cool them down.
- Mix all the ingredients and grind to a coarse powder.
- Store in a dry airtight bottle.
- Enjoy with Family and Friends. 🙂
You may also try other Coconut Recipes:
Coconut Rice | Aviyal | Coconut Pudding | Chocolate Coconut Cake | Coconut Burfi | Coconut Cake | Coconut Chikki | Mix Vegetables In Coconut Milk | Paneer Coconut Gravy | Coconut Chutney | Coconut Cupcakes | Coconut Chicken Curry | Coconut Custard Halwa | Gujiya | Lauki Coconut Raita | Macchi Ka Salan | Masaledar Nariyal Lauki | Baghare Baigan | Parippu Payasam | South Indian Chutney | Sri Lankan Chicken Curry | Tomato Coconut Soup | Undhiyo | Vangi Ani val | Vegetable Nilgiri Korma | White Pumpkin Kootu | Bharwan Baingan