- 4 Eggs (hard boiled)
- 3 tbsp Gram flour (Besan)
- Salt To Taste
- Red Chili powder to taste
- Little Black pepper powder
- Oil to fry
- Peel and cut boiled egg into two halves.
- Sprinkle little salt and pepper on eggs.
- In a bowl take gram flour salt, chili powder and make a thick batter using water.
- Heat oil in a kadhai.
- Dip each egg piece in the batter and deep fry till golden brown on medium flame.
- Serve egg pakora hot .
- Enjoy with Family and Friends. 🙂
You may try other Egg Recipes –
Boiled Egg | Cheese Omelette | Egg Biryani | Egg Curry | Egg Toast | Fluffy Omelette | Masala Omelette | Mushroom Omelette | Egg Omelette | Poached Eggs | Stuffed Eggs | Deviled Eggs