Here’s a yummy, flavorsome mushroom recipe with capsicum. Learn how to make kadai mushroom.
- 200 gm mushroom
- 1 capsicum (shimla mirch)
- 2 onion (pyaj)
- 4 tomato (tamatar)
- 1 piece ginger (adrak)
- 5-6 garlic (lahsun) buds
- 2 green chilly (hari mirch)
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp red chilly powder (lal mirch)
- 1 tsp coriander powder (dhania)
- 1/4 tsp turmeric powder (haldi)
- 1/2 tsp spice blend (garam masala)
- 4 tbsp clarified butter (ghee)
How to make karahi mushroom:
- Cut mushrooms into slices.
- Cut capsicum into cubes.
- Finely chop onions and tomatoes.
- Grind ginger, garlic and green chilies.
- Heat ghee in a pan and fry onions in it until it turns pink.
- Then fry ginger paste for a minute.
- Now put tomatoes and fry until ghee separates.
- Put salt, red chilly powder, coriander and turmeric powder.
- Now add mushrooms and simmer after adding 1/4 cup water.
- Cook until mushrooms softens.
- Then cook capsicum in it for 2-3 minutes and remove it from the flame.
- Now sprinkle some spice blend.
- Serve hot.
- Enjoy with Family and Friends. 🙂
Cover Pic Source