- Salt and ground Black Pepper to taste
- 1/4 cup Orange juice
- 5-6 Potatoes, boiled
- 2 Firm Mangoes
- 2 tblsp Fresh Lemon juice
- 1/2 Red Bell pepper, seeded
- 2 Cucumbers
- 1/2 Green Bell pepper, seeded
- 2 tblsp Minced Ginger
- 1/4 cup Chopped Mint
- 1 tbsp Cinnamon
- 2 tbsp Paprika
- 1 tbsp Powdered Ginger
- 1 tsp Powdered Mustard seeds
- 2 tbsp Cumin seeds
- 1-2 Black Cardamom
- 1 tbsp Coriander seeds
- Place the cumin, paprika, coriander, black cardamom, ginger, cinnamon and mustard in a small pan, and heat over medium heat until the first tiny wisp of smoke appears.
- Allow to cool, then grind in a grinder.
- Set aside.
- Peel the cucumbers, cut them in half lengthwise and cut the halves into half-inch slices.
- Peel and pit the mangoes and cut the flesh into bite-sized chunks.
- Cut the red and green bell peppers into thin strips.
- In a large bowl, combine the potatoes, cucumbers, mangoes and bell pepper.
- Add the orange juice, ginger, lemon juice, mint and 1 tablespoon of the spice mixture.
- Toss well, season to taste with salt and pepper, toss again, and serve.
You may try other Mango Recipes –
Chicken In Green Mango | Chicken Mango Rice | Mango Chicken Salad | Mango Apple Smoothie | Mango Banana Chutney | Mango Bellini | Mango Colada | Mango Cream | Mango Crunch | Mango Curry | Tuna Mango Salad | Mango Sherbet | Mango Souffle | Mango Trifle | Mango Upside Down Cake | Prawn Mango Salad | Raw Mango Salad | Shrimp Mango Salad | Spicy Chicken With Mango | Spicy Mango Shrimp | Mango Salsa | Mango Custard | Mango Frappe | Mango Margarita | Mango Marinated Chicken | Mango Rice | Mango Martini | Mango Mousse | Mango Pudding | Mango Raita