- 1 tbsp Lemon juice
- 2 big size Mangoes, puréed and strained
- 1 Egg white
- 3/4 cup Sugar
- 3 tblsp Cream, whipped
- Put sugar and 1¼ cup water in a heavy-based saucepot and stir to dissolve.
- Boil for 5-6 minutes.
- Remove from heat; stir in lemon juice and let cool.
- Stir mango purée into syrup and pour out into a shallow metal container.
- Cover the mixture freeze the mixture to the slushy stage.
- Turn semi-frozen mixture into a round dish and cream well.
- Return the mixture to the container, cover and freeze until just becoming slushy again.
- Turn out into the round dish and cream well.
- In a separate bowl, whip egg white until stiff but not dry.
- Fold cream and then the egg white into the mango mixture, spoon back into the container, cover and freeze until firm.
- About 30 minutes before serving, transfer the sherbet to the refrigerator.
You may try other Mango Recipes –
Chicken In Green Mango | Chicken Mango Rice | Mango Chicken Salad | Mango Apple Smoothie | Mango Banana Chutney | Mango Bellini | Mango Colada | Mango Cream | Mango Crunch | Mango Curry | Tuna Mango Salad | Mango Souffle | Mango Trifle | Mango Upside Down Cake | Prawn Mango Salad | Raw Mango Salad | Shrimp Mango Salad | Spicy Chicken With Mango | Spicy Mango Shrimp | Mango Salsa | Mango Custard | Mango Frappe | Mango Margarita | Mango Marinated Chicken | Mango Rice | Mango Martini | Mango Mousse | Mango Potato Cucumber Salad | Mango Pudding | Mango Raita