- 120 gms melted Butter
- 160 gms Sugar
- 3 Eggs
- 200 gms Flour (Maida)
- 1/2 cup milk
- 60 gms Cocoa Powder
- 1 tsp vanilla Essence
- Seive the flour and the baking powder in a bowl.
- Cream together the butter, essence and sugar in another bowl.
- Add the eggs one at a time and beat till the mixture is smooth and sugar gets blended well.
- Now mix flour and milk alternately in the mixture.
- Mix well till the batter is smooth and divide this batter into 2 parts.
- In one portion add cocoa powder and mix well till smooth.
- Grease and line a 8 inch baking tin. First pour 1 layer of mixture in the tin then the second layer of choco mixture and continue this process alternatively.
- Bake this tin in a preheated oven at 180 – 200C for 15 minutes and then reduce the temperature and bake for another 10 minutes or until the cake gets golden on top.
- Cool the cake and invert it on a dish. Cut and serve.
You may also try other cakes recipes:
Apple Cake | Almond Cake | Banana Chocolate Cake | Carrot Cake | Chocolate Angel Cake | Chocolate Cherry Cake | Chocolate Coconut Cake | Chocolate Mocha Cake | Chocolate Swiss Roll | Coconut Cake | Coconut Cupcakes | Cornflour Cake | Dundee Cake | Eggless Cake | Fudge Cake | Honey Cake | Peach Cake | Pineapple Upside Down | Pound Cake | Pumpkin Cake Recipe | Rainbow Cake | Strawberry Cake | Sugarless Cake | Sweet Chocolate Cake | Walnut Palm Cake | Whiskey Cake