- 200 gms Fresh Mushrooms cut into quarters
- 1 1/2 inch ginger chopped very fine
- 4-5 cloves of garlic chopped finely
- 1 tbsp oil
- 1/4 tsp cumin seeds (jeera)
- 1/4 tsp red chilli powder
- Salt to taste
How to make Mushroom Magic :
- Heat oil in a pan and add jeera to it.
- When it starts spluttering add the chopped ginger – garlic and stir over high heat for 5 secs.
- To this add the mushroom quarters and red chilli powder and salt and stir over high heat rapidly for 3 – 4 mins.
- When the water given out by the mushrooms evaporate,off gas and empty it into a bowl immediately so that the heat from kadai doesnt overcook the mushrooms and make it soggy.
- Serve hot as a snack or as an accompaniment with omlettes.
- Enjoy with Family and Friends. 🙂
Cover Pic Source