Here’s a yummy, flavorsome mushroom malai recipe. Learn how to make mushroom malai.
- 200 gm mushroom
- 2 onion (pyaj)
- 3 tomato (tamatar)
- 1 piece ginger (adrak)
- 1 green chilly (hari mirch)
- 1 cup cream
- 1 tbsp coriander leaves (dhania patti)
- 1/2 tsp salt (namak)
- 1/4 tsp turmeric powder (haldi)
- 1/4 tsp red chilly powder (lal mirch)
- 1/2 tsp spice blend (garam masala)
- 2 tbsp clarified butter (ghee)
How to make mushroom malai:
- Cut mushroom into slices.
- Finely chop onions.
- Grind ginger, green chilies and tomatoes.
- Finely chop coriander leaves.
- Heat ghee in a pan and fry onions until it turns pink.
- Fry tomatoes in it and then put cream and mushroom.
- Cook for 5 minutes and then add turmeric, red chilly powder, spice blend and salt.
- Cook at low flame until mushroom softens. Then remove it from the flame.
- Garnish with coriander and serve hot.
- Enjoy with Family and Friends. 🙂