- 2 Eggs
- 2 tblsp chopped Button Mushroom
- 5 small sized chopped Onion (Pyaj)
- Salt to taste
- 1/2 tsp White Pepper Powder
- 2 tblsp Butter
- a pinch of Mustard Powder
- Beat the eggs thoroughly along with the salt, pepper powder , mustard powder and the chopped small onions.
- Heat a little of the butter in a pan and add the washed and sliced button mushrooms.
- Toss in the butter for 2 minutes. remove the mushrooms and keep aside.
- Melt the remaining butter in a non stick pan over a medium flame and add the beaten eggs to it.
- Spread evenly around the pan and sprinkle the mushrooms on top.
- When one side is cooked slowly fold the omelette into half with a wooden spoon.
- Remove from the flame and serve hot.
- Enjoy with Family and Friends. 🙂
You may try other Egg Recipes –
Boiled Egg | Cheese Omelette | Egg Biryani | Egg Curry | Egg Pakora | Egg Toast | Fluffy Omelette | Masala Omelette | Egg Omelette | Poached Eggs | Stuffed Eggs | Deviled Eggs