Here is a delicious, crisp dosa recipe with cottage cheese in it. Learn how to make paneer dosa.
- 3 cup rice (chawal)
- 1 cup split black gram lentil (urad ki dhuli dal)
- 1 tsp fenugreek seeds (dana methi)
- 400 gm potato(alu)
- 2 large sized onion (pyaj)
- 150 gm cottage cheese (paneer)
- 3 green chilly (hari mirch)
- 1 tsp mustard seeds (rai)
- 1/4 tsp turmeric powder (haldi)
- 10-12 curry leaves (kadi patta)
- oil as required
- 1 1/2 tsp salt (namak)
How to make paneer dosa:
- Soak rice, dal and dana methi for 6 hours.
- Then grind them to a fine thin batter by adding little water.
- Add salt to it and leave it covered for 12 hours for fermentation.
- Peel potato and cut into small pieces.
- Chop onion also into long pieces.
- Grate paneer.
- Finely chop hari mirch also.
- Heat 2 tbsp oil in a pan and crackle rai and curry leaves.
- Then fry onion in it until it turns light brown.
- Now put alu, hari mirch and paneer and mix well.
- Now put 1/2 tsp salt, lal mirch and haldi in it.
- Fry for 2 minutes and remove it from the flame. Keep it aside for stuffing.
- Now heat a non stick tawa and spread 1 tbsp of the batter on the whole of the pan.
- When cooked spread paneer mixture on it.
- Grease all the corners with oil.
- Roll and remove it from the gas.
- Put little water on the tawa and wipe it with a clean cloth before making each dosa.
- Serve them hot with hot sambhar and chutney.
- Enjoy with Family and Friends. 🙂