- 1/2 cup Sesame Seeds
- 4 cups Maida
- 1 cup Sugar
- 1 cup Butter
- 3 Eggs
- 1 tblsp Cake Seeds (Caraway Seeds)
- 1/2 cup Milk (to mix)
- Salt a pinch
- 1/4 tsp Baking Soda
- Sieve flour with salt and baking powder in a bowl.
- Add sugar, butter, 2 eggs, cake seeds, blend well.
- Add milk little by little and knead to a smooth dough.
- roll out on a floured board 1cm thick and cut out with fancy cookie cutters.
- Brush with remaining egg (well beaten) and sprinkle heavily with sesame seeds.
- Place on a greased baking tray.
- Bake in a moderate oven for 10 minutes.
- Cool and keep aside. good to be served with tea.
- Enjoy with Family and Friends. 🙂
You may also try other cookies recipes:
Butter Cookies | Cardamom Cookies | Chocolate Chip Cookies | Chocolate Pretzels | Hazelnut Cookie Recipe | Oat Cookie Delight | Raisin Choco Oat Cookie | Sugar Cookies