- 120 grams whole Amchoor (dry mango pieces)
- 250 grams Gur (Jaggery)
- 1 teaspoon Red chili pepper (Lal Mirchi)
- 3 teaspoons Salt (Namak)
- 1 teaspoon ground spices
- 1 1/2 teaspoons dry Ginger powder
- 1 teaspoon Black Salt (Kala namak)
- 1 teaspoon white Cumin seed powder
- Soak the amchoor overnight in 4 cups of water.
- Boil in the same water in which it was soaked on low fire until tender.
- Pass through a sieve and then add a little water every now and then till it is of pouring consistency.
- Add ground spices, dry ginger, Red chili pepper , jaggery and white cumin seed powder and salt.
- Mix it well.
- Serve with papri and sprinkle a little black salt. It is sufficient for 12 persons.
You may Also Try other Chutney Recipes:
Amla Ki Chutney | Apple Mango Chutney | Apricot Chutney | Banana Chutney | Carrot Chutney | Coconut Chutney | Curd Chutney | Date Chutney | Garlic Chutney | Guava Chutney | Hari Chutney | Lemon Chutney | Mango Chutney | Mint Chutney | Mint Mango Chutney | Mint Tarmarind Chutney | Onion Chutney | Peanut Chutney | Pineapple Chutney | Pumpkin Chutney | South Indian Chutney | Spicy Carrot Chutney | Spicy Pineapple Chutney | Strawberry Raspberry | Sweet Fruit Chutney | Sweet Mango Chutney | Tamarind Chutney | Tomato Chutney | Tomato Garlic Chutney