Learn how to make this sugarless cake for deit concious people out there. It is very easy to make at home. Enjoy delicious and healthy cake.
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 2 cup water
- 1/2 cup shortening
- 1 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 1/2 tsp artificial sweetener
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 1 beaten egg
- 1 cup raisins
- 1 cup flour
- In a sauce pan, add together raisins, water and cinnamon.
- Heat the sauce pan on low flame for 15 minutes and turn off the flame and let it cool.
- To this mixture add the beaten egg, oats, artificial sweeter, shortening and vanilla extract.
- Sieve together flour, baking soda, cinnamon powder and salt in a separate bowl .
- Add these sieved dry ingredients to the earlier prepared batter and mix well.
- Pour this mixture in a baking pan and bake for 30-35 minutes at 350 degrees F.
- When the cake is ready, let it cool for 10 – 15 minutes and then serve immediately.
You may also try other cakes recipes:
Apple Cake | Almond Cake | Banana Chocolate Cake | Carrot Cake | Chocolate Angel Cake | Chocolate Cherry Cake | Chocolate Coconut Cake | Chocolate Mocha Cake | Chocolate Swiss Roll | Coconut Cake | Coconut Cupcakes | Cornflour Cake | Dundee Cake | Eggless Cake | Fudge Cake | Honey Cake | Marble Cake | Peach Cake | Pineapple Upside Down | Pound Cake | Pumpkin Cake Recipe | Rainbow Cake | Strawberry Cake | Sweet Chocolate Cake | Walnut Palm Cake | Whiskey Cake