Here is a nice and easy recipe for urad dal vada. Learn how to make vada.
- 1/2 cup Urad Daal
- 1/2 cup Moong Daal
- 1 Onion finely chopped
- 1 tsp Ginger
- 1-2 Green Chilies finely chopped
- Salt to taste
- 1/4 tsp Baking Soda
How to make vada :
- Pick, wash and soak daals for 3-4 hours.
- Grind them coarsely in a blender.
- Now add onions,ginger, green chilies salt and baking powder and mix well and set aside for 5 minutes.
- Heat oil in a pan or kadhai and deep fry a spoonful of batter till golden
- Serve with chutney as a breakfast or sambhar or rasam as a meal.
- Enjoy with Family and Friends. 🙂