Samosas are the ideal Indian snack which is probably the most loved Indian snack of all Time. These Mouth-watering Samosas are stuffed with spicy Aloo and served with green and red chutney. These Deep fried Samosas are so delicious that it always wins our heart with its taste. There’s no better feeling than eating Garma Garam Samose with Tea, especially in the rainy seasons. In this Article, we will show you the 7 signs that which show that you are in serious relationship with Samosa. The motive of this Article is not only to show the signs, but also to make it an interesting read for all the Samosa Lovers.
1. You still miss your memories of eating Samosa in School/College canteen with friends. If it makes you smile and emotional at the same time, then you are surely in relationship with Samosa.
2. Samosas are always important part of your celebrations. From Birthday party to exam results, you are like ‘Aaj toh Samosa Party hogi Pakka’. It’s a sign that you are really in love with Samosas.
3. When eating one Samosa seems a crime to you. If you are one of those who just can’t eat one samosa and if any of your friend orders just one samosa, then you would be like, “Abhey full plate mangwa, ek main kha lunga”.
4. Whenever you visit to any Marketplace, “Ab itni dur aaye hai toh Samose Kha kar hi Jayenge”. That’s called the true love when you never forget about someone very special, especially Samosas.
5. When you visit to any Street food market and your friends order something else then Samosas and you will suddenly feel that it’s cheating to the Samosas. And you will find any Samosa vendor first and start your meal with it only.
6. When sharing your Samosa to anyone is just next to impossible. If you are one of those, who can’t share their Samosa with anyone, then you are seriously in pure love with the Samosa.
7. When you spend most of your Time with Samosas. From watching movies to working in Office, Samosas always remains near you, even sometimes in your bed too. It’s the sign that you are seriously in relationship with the Samosa and can’t live without it.
This Article belongs to every Samosa Lover from any corner of this World…