Aviyal is A delightful mix of all sorts of vegetables.
- 1/2 cup Grated coconut
- 5 Green chilies
- 1/2 tsp Cumin seeds
- 1 cup Yam Thinly sliced into 11/2″ length pieces
- 1 cup Cucumber Sliced lengthy into 11/2″ length pieces
- 1 cup Snake gourd Sliced into 11/2″ length pieces
- 1/4 cup Carrot Sliced into 11/2″ length pieces
- 1/2 cup Long runner-beans sliced into 11/2″ length pieces
- 2 Drumstick cut into 2″ length pieces
- Curry leaves
- 3 tblsp Coconut oil
- 1 Raw bananas sliced into 11/2″ length pieces
- Raw mango pieces
- 1/2 tsp Turmeric powder
- Salt to taste
- Grind coconut with green chilies and cumin seeds into a paste and keep it aside.
- Heat coconut oil in a thick bottom vessel, add vegetables and cook it on a low flame without adding water to it.
- When the vegetables are cooked, add turmeric powder, salt to it and mix it well.
- Put bananas and mango pieces in cooked vegetables and cover the vessel.
- When steam comes out, add the coconut paste and stir it well.
- Remove it from fire and garnish it with curry leaves .
- Enjoy with Family and Friends. 🙂
You may also try other Coconut Recipes:
Coconut Rice | Coconut Podi | Coconut Pudding | Chocolate Coconut Cake | Coconut Burfi | Coconut Cake | Coconut Chikki | Mix Vegetables In Coconut Milk | Paneer Coconut Gravy | Coconut Chutney | Coconut Cupcakes | Coconut Chicken Curry | Coconut Custard Halwa | Gujiya | Lauki Coconut Raita | Macchi Ka Salan | Masaledar Nariyal Lauki | Baghare Baigan | Parippu Payasam | South Indian Chutney | Sri Lankan Chicken Curry | Tomato Coconut Soup | Undhiyo | Vangi Ani val | Vegetable Nilgiri Korma | White Pumpkin Kootu | Bharwan Baingan