Cheese egg roll is made of cheese and garlic mixture put on the bread slices and then deep fried.
- 2 Eggs
- 4 Bread slices
- 4 tbsp cheese
- 3 tbsp (level) Cornflour
- 1 tsp Chilli powder
- 1 (small) onion
- 2 green chillies
- 1 tsp Garlic paste
- Green coriander
- 2 tbsp leaves
- Oil for shallow frying
How to make cheese egg roll:
- Mix all the ingredients (except bread and oil) together in a bowl.
- Layer bread quarters with the egg-cheese mixture and keep aside.
- Heat oil in a frying pan, carefully slide in the layered bread quarters (mixture side down) into the hot oil. Fry for 2-3 minutes, then turn over to other side. Fry until golden brown on either side.
- Drain excess oil on absorbent paper and serve piping hot, on a bed of cabbage leaves and accompanied by tomato ketchup.
- Enjoy with Family and Friends. 🙂