- 2 Eggs
- 3 tblsp Milk
- 1/2 cup grated Cheese
- 2 chopped Green Chilli (Hari mirch)
- Salt to taste
- 1 tsp White Pepper
- A pinch of Mustard Powder
- 1 tblsp Butter
- Beat the eggs thoroughly along with the salt, mustard powder, green chillies and the pepper powder.
- Melt the butter in a non stick pan over a low flame.
- Add the beaten eggs . spread evenly around the pan and sprinkle the grated cheese on top.
- Cook on one side till the egg is cooked.fold the egg into half and remove from the flame.serve hot.
- Enjoy with Family and Friends. 🙂
You may try other Egg Recipes –
Boiled Egg | Egg Biryani | Egg Curry | Egg Pakora | Egg Toast | Fluffy Omelette | Masala Omelette | Mushroom Omelette | Egg Omelette | Poached Eggs | Stuffed Eggs | Deviled Eggs