Scrumptious chocolate coconut cake made from desicated coconut, cocoa, margarine and milk. Try it and share it!!
- 1 1/2 oz. desicated coconut
- 1/2 cup milk
- 4 oz. margarine or butter
- 6 oz. sugar
- 2 eggs
- 4 oz. plain flour
- 1 level tsp cocoa
- pinch of salt
- 1 tspful baking powder
- Soak the coconut in the milk for 1/2 hour.
- Cream butter and sugar, add the lightly beaten eggs and then the coconut and milk.
- Stir in the sieved dry ingredients, mix well and turn into a greased lined tin.
- Bake in a moderate oven for 30-40 minutes.
- Keep it on shelf to cool down, decorate the top as desired, or cut into fingers.
You may also try other cakes recipes:
Apple Cake | Almond Cake | Banana Chocolate Cake | Carrot Cake | Chocolate Angel Cake | Chocolate Cherry Cake | Chocolate Mocha Cake | Chocolate Swiss Roll | Coconut Cupcakes | Cornflour Cake | Dundee Cake | Eggless Cake | Fudge Cake | Honey Cake | Marble Cake | Peach Cake | Pineapple Upside Down | Pound Cake | Pumpkin Cake Recipe | Rainbow Cake | Strawberry Cake | Sugarless Cake | Sweet Chocolate Cake | Walnut Palm Cake | Whiskey Cake