You will simply love this mouth watering taste of chocolate mocha cake made of hot coffee, chocolate, butter and coco.
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1/2 cup saw milk
- 2 cup sifted all purpose flour
- 1/2 cup strong hot coffee
- 4 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup coco
- 1/2 tsp vanilla
- 2 cup brown sugar
- 2 arms unsweetened chocolate
- 2 egg yoghurts
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 2 egg whites
- 1 cup butter
- In a bowl beat 1/2 cup butter and add sugar gradually till it gets fluffy.
- Add in the melted chocolate and an unbeaten egg yoghurts, 1 tsp vanilla extract and sour milk and beat this mixture well.
- Add the sifted flour alternately with the hot coffee i.e. once you add the flour then you add the coffee then you again add the flour then coffee continue till the flour and coffee are finished.
- Now add the beaten egg whites and blend well.
- Preheat the oven at 350 degrees F and grease a 9×13 inch pan.
- Pour the prepared mixture into the pan and bake for 35-40 minutes.
- In a separate bowl beat half cup butter with powdered sugar, salt and coco.
- To this mixture add 1/3 cup strong coffee and 1/2 tsp vanilla.
- Mix it nicely and spread on the prepared cake and sprinkle some silvered almonds.
You may also try other cakes recipes:
Apple Cake | Almond Cake | Banana Chocolate Cake | Carrot Cake | Chocolate Angel Cake | Chocolate Cherry Cake | Chocolate Coconut Cake | Chocolate Swiss Roll | Coconut Cake | Coconut Cupcakes | Cornflour Cake | Dundee Cake | Eggless Cake | Fudge Cake | Honey Cake | Marble Cake | Peach Cake | Pineapple Upside Down | Pound Cake | Pumpkin Cake Recipe | Rainbow Cake | Strawberry Cake | Sugarless Cake | Sweet Chocolate Cake | Walnut Palm Cake | Whiskey Cake