- 150 gms Margarine/ Butter
- 100 gms Icing sugar
- 1 Egg
- 225 gms Plain flour
- 25 gms Cocoa
- 100 gms Cooking chocolate
- Soften the butter or margarine in a big size bowl and mix them with the icing sugar, lightly beaten egg and salt.
- Sift in flour and cocoa and mix them together to make a stiff dough. After that, leave it for 30 minutes.
- Roll out pieces of dough to the shape of pretzels.
- Place on a lightly greased tray and bake them for 15-18 minutes in a moderate oven.
- Melt cooking chocolate with water over a low heat.
- Drop each pretzel into the hot chocolate and quickly remove. Dry each pretzel on greaseproof paper.
- Enjoy with Family and Friends. 🙂
You may also try other cookies recipes:
Butter Cookies | Cardamom Cookies | Chocolate Chip Cookies | Hazelnut Cookie Recipe | Oat Cookie Delight | Raisin Choco Oat Cookie | Sesame Seed Cookies | Sugar Cookies