- 2 eggs
- 2-3 slices of Bread
- 1/2 onion (finely chopped)
- 1/2 tomato (finely chopped)
- 1-2 green chilies (finely chopped)
- 2 tbsp chopped coriander leaves
- Salt To Taste
- 1 tbsp milk
- 1/2 tsp red chili powder or to taste
- Oil to fry
- Beat the eggs and add milk, chopped onions, tomatoes, green chilies, coriander, salt & chili powder.
- Beat the mixture until foamed.
- Heat oil in a frying-pan or griddle.
- Dip bread slice in the mixture and coat it evenly and fry over low flame.
- Fry on both sides until done. Repeat the same for other slices.
- Serve egg toast hot with ketchup.
- Enjoy with Family and Friends. 🙂
You may try other Egg Recipes –
Boiled Egg | Cheese Omelette | Egg Biryani | Egg Curry | Egg Pakora | Fluffy Omelette | Masala Omelette | Mushroom Omelette | Egg Omelette | Poached Eggs | Stuffed Eggs | Deviled Eggs