- 2 Eggs
- 1/2 tsp Red Chili Powder (Lal Mirchi)
- Salt to taste
- 2 tblsp Milk
- 1/2 tsp Curry Leaves Powder (Kari Patta)
- 1 tsp Oil
- Separate the egg whites and yolks in two bowls.
- Add the chilly powder, milk and the curry powder to the yolk. beat thoroughly with a wooden spoon and keep aside.
- Beat the white of the eggs until fluffy and double the volume in a stainless steel basin.(use a balloon whisk or an egg beater- beat the egg white at the last moment just before you mix it with the yolks.
- Add the yolk mixture to the egg whites. mix thoroughly.
- Heat the oil in a non stick pan and add the egg mixture.
- Cook on both sides till light brown in color.
- Remove from the flame and serve hot.
- Enjoy with Family and Friends. 🙂
You may try other Egg Recipes –
Boiled Egg | Cheese Omelette | Egg Biryani | Egg Curry | Egg Pakora | Egg Toast | Masala Omelette | Mushroom Omelette | Egg Omelette | Poached Eggs | Stuffed Eggs | Deviled Eggs