- Lauki – 1
- Cocunut Grated- half
- Jeera – 2 tsp
- Green chilly- 4
- Salt to Taste
- Oil- 2tsp
- Mustard- 1/2 tsp
- Jeera -1/2 tsp
- Red Chilly – 1
- Coriander chopped – for Garnish
- Peel the skin of lauki and chop it into small cubes.
- Pressure Cook these lauki cubes for a while, it will not take more than 2-3 min, please dont overcook it.
- Add the jeera and green chillies to the cocunut, add a little water and grind it into a paste.
- Take the curd, and beat it beat, add the salt to it.Then add the ground paste of cocunut, jeera and chillies.
- Add to it the cooked Lauki, chk if the salt is fine, and add a seasoning made of Mustard and Jeera with the oil on top.
- Garnish with coriander and serve it with hot rice/pulao.
- Enjoy with Family and Friends. 🙂
You may also try other Coconut Recipes:
Coconut Rice | Aviyal | Coconut Podi | Coconut Pudding | Chocolate Coconut Cake | Coconut Burfi | Coconut Cake | Coconut Chikki | Mix Vegetables In Coconut Milk | Paneer Coconut Gravy | Coconut Chutney | Coconut Cupcakes | Coconut Chicken Curry | Coconut Custard Halwa | Gujiya | Macchi Ka Salan | Masaledar Nariyal Lauki | Baghare Baigan | Parippu Payasam | South Indian Chutney | Sri Lankan Chicken Curry | Tomato Coconut Soup | Undhiyo | Vangi Ani val | Vegetable Nilgiri Korma | White Pumpkin Kootu | Bharwan Baingan