- 1 tsp coriander powder
- 1 tsp turmeric powder
- 1 kg fresh corns
- 1 tsp red chilli powder
- 2 tblsp oil
- 3 medium tomatoes
- 1/2 tsp garam masala powder
- 3 medium onions
- 1/2 tsp cumin seeds
- 6 – 7 green chillies
- salt to taste
- Coriander leaves cut for garnish
How to make makai na bharta:
- Boil the whole corn, take off the niblets and grind it coarsely.
- Wash and finely cut the onions, the tomatoes and green chillies.
- Heat up oil in a kadhai, and when it’s hot mix in cumin seeds and stir fry till they crackle.
- Mix in cut onions and stir fry till light brown.
- Add cut green chillies and stir fry for 1/2 minute.
- Add red chilli powder, turmeric powder, coriander powder, garam masala powder and salt to it.
- Stir fry for few seconds and put cut tomatoes in it.
- When tomatoes are cooked, add corn, salt and little water.
- Stir fry for another 5-10 minutes.
- Serve hot decorated with cut coriander. 🙂
You may also like to try:
Veggie Corn Raita | Makai Ki Roti | Murg Makkai | Makki Korma | Makki Paneer Pakora