- 1 cup Skimmed Milk
- 1 tsp Coconut extract
- 3 tbsp firmly packed Brown sugar
- 2 cup Ripe Mangoes, chunks
- 1 tsp Lemon juice
- 1/4 cup Cornstarch
- Combine mango chunks, lemon juice and coconut extract and blend until smooth.
- In small saucepan, combine remaining ingredients.
- Mix until cornstarch is dissolved.
- Stir in mango mixture.
- Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, until mixture comes to a boil.
- Continue to cook and stir for 2-3 minutes.
- Transfer into a bowl and let it cool.
- Chill thoroughly.
- Add some mango chunks before serving.
You may try other Mango Recipes –
Chicken In Green Mango | Chicken Mango Rice | Mango Chicken Salad | Mango Apple Smoothie | Mango Banana Chutney | Mango Bellini | Mango Colada | Mango Cream | Mango Crunch | Mango Curry | Tuna Mango Salad | Mango Sherbet | Mango Souffle | Mango Trifle | Mango Upside Down Cake | Prawn Mango Salad | Raw Mango Salad | Shrimp Mango Salad | Spicy Chicken With Mango | Spicy Mango Shrimp | Mango Salsa | Mango Frappe | Mango Margarita | Mango Marinated Chicken | Mango Rice | Mango Martini | Mango Mousse | Mango Potato Cucumber Salad | Mango Pudding | Mango Raita