- 1/2 cup lime juice
- Pinch of salt
- 4 lb Ripe mangoes
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 tblsp unflavored gelatin
- 2 egg whites
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- Peel the mangoes, sliced the flesh off the seeds, and puree in an electric blender with the lime juice, being careful not to over -blend.
- There will be 5 cup of puree.
- Stir in the sugar.
- Dissolve the gelatin in 1/4 cup hot water, cool, and stir into the mango puree.
- Beat the egg whites with the salt until they stand in peaks.
- Whip the cram until it is stiff.
- Fold the cream into the egg whites, then fold this mixture gently into the mango puree.
- Pour into a big size serving dish, or into individual dishes, and chill in a freezer for 2 to 3 hours, or until set.
You may try other Mango Recipes –
Chicken In Green Mango | Chicken Mango Rice | Mango Chicken Salad | Mango Apple Smoothie | Mango Banana Chutney | Mango Bellini | Mango Colada | Mango Cream | Mango Crunch | Mango Curry | Tuna Mango Salad | Mango Sherbet | Mango Souffle | Mango Trifle | Mango Upside Down Cake | Prawn Mango Salad | Raw Mango Salad | Shrimp Mango Salad | Spicy Chicken With Mango | Spicy Mango Shrimp | Mango Salsa | Mango Custard | Mango Frappe | Mango Margarita | Mango Marinated Chicken | Mango Rice | Mango Martini | Mango Potato Cucumber Salad | Mango Pudding | Mango Raita