- Onion-1 sliced
- Garlic-2 cloves
- Potato-1 cut into small cubes
- Mustard paste-2 tbsp
- Poppy seeds paste-1tbspn
- Green chillies
- Mustard oil
How to make Mushroom Curry :
- Cut the mushrooms into slices.
- Add 1 tbspn mustard oil in a pan and fry these mushroom with some salt and turmeric powder.
- Set them aside.Similarly fry the sliced potatoes and keep aside.
- Now add some mustard oil in the pan and when the oil is hot add garlic and fry till they are red.
- Then add the sliced onions and fry then till golden brown then add some salt,turmeric powder and green chillies.
- When the oil separates add the fried potatoes and mushrooms.Fry for a min and then add some water.When it comes to boil add the mustard and poppy seeds paste.
- Cook them until the potatoes are done and before you turn the gas off add half a tspn of mustard oil.
- Serve with rice or chapati.
- Enjoy with Family and Friends. 🙂