- 2 cup Sugar
- 6 tblsp Cocoa Powder
- 1/2 cup Butter
- 1/2 cup Milk
- 1 cup Coconut Powder(Khopra/Narial)
- 3 cup instant Oats
- Mix cocoa powder, butter, sugar and milk in a pan.
- Bring it to a boil.
- Remove it from flame and add oats and coconut powder to it.
- Mix it well.
- With the help of a spoon, pour the mixture on a spoonful on a waxed paper.
- Bake the cookies at 350° till they become brown.
- Enjoy with Family and Friends. 🙂
You may also try other cookies recipes:
Butter Cookies | Cardamom Cookies | Chocolate Chip Cookies | Chocolate Pretzels | Hazelnut Cookie Recipe | Raisin Choco Oat Cookie | Sesame Seed Cookies | Sugar Cookies