- 6 tbsp Water
- 2 tbsp Oil
- 1 tbsp hot Mango Chutney
- 500 gms Shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1/2 cup Tomatoes, cut
- 4 tsp Curry Paste
- 1 Onion, diced
- 1 tbsp Chopped Coriander leaves
- In big size frying pot heat up oil over medium heat.
- Add shrimp and prepare until lightly browned and keep aside.
- Add onion in frying pot and sauté for two minutes or until softened.
- Add curry paste, water, tomatoes and prepare for 2-3 minutes.
- Add shrimp.
- Cover and simmer (boil slowly at low temperature) for about five minutes or until shrimp is cooked through.
- Stir in chutney and decorate with fresh cut coriander leaves.
- If desired, serve over hot rice.
You may try other Mango Recipes –
Chicken In Green Mango | Chicken Mango Rice | Mango Chicken Salad | Mango Apple Smoothie | Mango Banana Chutney | Mango Bellini | Mango Colada | Mango Cream | Mango Crunch | Mango Curry | Tuna Mango Salad | Mango Sherbet | Mango Souffle | Mango Trifle | Mango Upside Down Cake | Prawn Mango Salad | Raw Mango Salad | Shrimp Mango Salad | Spicy Chicken With Mango | Mango Salsa | Mango Custard | Mango Frappe | Mango Margarita | Mango Marinated Chicken | Mango Rice | Mango Martini | Mango Mousse | Mango Potato Cucumber Salad | Mango Pudding | Mango Raita