- 3 cup Fine Wheat Flour (Maida)
- 1 cup Sugar
- 1 1/2 tsp Baking Powder
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1 cup softened Butter
- 1 Egg
- 2 tblsp Milk
- 1 1/2 tsp Vanilla Essence
How to make sugar cookies:
- In a bowl, mix flour , sugar, baking powder, salt and butter properly.
- In a separate bowl, beat the eggs lightly with milk and vanilla essence.
- Add this mixture to the dry ingredients mentioned above.
- Make a dough and roll it into a ball.
- Wrap it in a wax paper and let it chill for 1 hour.
- When you want to make the cookies take a small ball of the dough and roll it into a shape of a cookie by pressing the ball between two wax papers.
- Bake the cookies at 350° for 5-7 minutes or till the cookies are firm.
- Enjoy with Family and Friends. 🙂