- 1 cup Tuvar (Toor) Daal
- 1 Pinch Turmeric Powder
- Salt To Taste
- 1 Lemons
- 1/2 tsp Jaggery
- 1 Pinch Asafoetida
- 1 tbsp Ghee
- 2 Dry Red Chillies
- 1/4 tsp Cumin Seeds
- 3 Garlic Cloves
- Pressure cook tuvar dal with sufficient water and turmeric powder.
- Mash the dal, after it has been cooked.
- Chop the garlic cloves finely.
- Heat the ghee in a pan, add cumin seeds, dry red chillies and garlic cloves. Fry till they pop up.
- Add the dal with 2 cups of water and salt.
- Cook until the toor daal boils, then add jaggery. Cook for 4-5 minutes more.
- When the tuvar dal is cooled add lemon juice and serve.
- Enjoy with Family and Friends. 🙂
You may try other Dal Recipes –
Arhar Dal | Arhar Dal With Mango | Chana Dal | Chana Dal Payasam | Daal Makhani | Dal Nawabi | Gujarati Dal | Dal Maharani | Masala Dal | Masoor Dal | Manchmel Daal | Moong Dal | Panchmel Dal | Moong Dal With Palak | Parsi Dal | Sukhi Daal | Urad Dal | Khatti Meethi Dal