- green peas
- boiled potatoes
- boiled sweet corn
- french beans
- strained curd
- sugar and salt as per taste
- green chilly
- curry leaves
- mustard seeds
- cooking oil
How to make Veggie Corn Raita :
- Dice all the vegetabels and boil and strain them and keep aside.
- Heat some oil in a pan and add mustard seeds, curry leaves and greenchilly in it. After it heats up, add the strained curd in it & then add salt & sugar to taste. Turnoff the gas.
- Then add all the boiled vegetabels into it.
- Garnish with finelychopped coriander leaves.
- This can also be eaten as a vegetale dish with chapatti & it is a low calorie healthy nutritious food.
You may also like to try:
Makai Na Bharta | Makai Ki Roti | Murg Makkai | Makki Korma | Makki Paneer Pakora