- 4 Eggs
- 1 cup Oil
- 1 cup Sugar
- 1/2 cup Coffee
- 1 Shot Glass Whiskey
- 2 cup Honey
- 1 tsp Vanilla Essence
- 3 1/2 cup Fine Wheat Flour (Maida)
- 1 tsp Baking Soda
- 3 tsp Baking Powder
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- Condensed milk
How to make whiskey cake:
- Sift the flour, baking soda, baking powder and salt in a bowl.
- In a mixer beat eggs, oil, sugar, whiskey, honey, and vanilla for three minutes.
- Then for 3 minutes at high speed till smooth.
- Slowly add the sifted flour in the mixer for 3 minutes at medium speed.
- Grease a square pan.
- Pour the mixture in the pan.
- Bake the pan at 350 degrees for 1 hour and 10 minutes or till the toothpick comes out clean from the center of the cake.
- Pour condensed milk over the cake and serve it.
You may also try other cakes recipes:
Apple Cake | Almond Cake | Banana Chocolate Cake | Carrot Cake | Chocolate Angel Cake | Chocolate Cherry Cake | Chocolate Coconut Cake | Chocolate Mocha Cake | Chocolate Swiss Roll | Coconut Cake | Coconut Cupcakes | Cornflour Cake | Dundee Cake | Eggless Cake | Fudge Cake | Honey Cake | Marble Cake | Peach Cake | Pineapple Upside Down | Pound Cake | Pumpkin Cake Recipe | Rainbow Cake | Strawberry Cake | Sugarless Cake | Sweet Chocolate Cake | Walnut Palm Cake